In order to strengthen our team in Grenchen, skyguide is looking for motivated young people, who are interested in the fascinating, diversified and challenging training.
There is intense activity in the skies – air traffic is increasing rapidly and is becoming ever denser. Air traffic control manages and administers the airspace so that air traffic runs safely, smoothly and efficiently worldwide and right around the clock.
If you are interested in knowing more about becoming an air traffic controller visit our homepage:
For any further questions contact Mr. Markus Binggeli. Tel: 032 396 96 06 oder Email:
You can apply if you ...
- have completed secondary school with an A-level, a 3-year commercial apprenticeship or a 4-year technical apprenticeship
- are a Swiss citizen (condition for military training), have a residence permit C or are a EU citizen
- are aged between 19 and 30 years (at the start of training)
- have a very good command of English at the start of training
- have a flair for logical thinking and dealing simultaneously with multiple tasks
- are able to work under pressure and in a team
- are very reliable and have a strong sense of responsibility.